Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Can I Watch Soccer Without that ANNOYING Horn?


The skillfully produced and highly technological hollow piece of plastic called the Vuvuzela is now the buzz heard ‘round the world. Here in South Africa, there is little debate as to whether it should be here--but my friends back home have even said "you aren't one of those people with that annoying horn are you?"(I am)


While the Vuvu creates energy and entertainment for the fans in attendance, I guess it can be a little annoying for fans to hear this beehive every time they want to watch a match on TV.


Because of this, I have to tell you of a possible solution: the anti-vuvuzela mp3. This counters the sound with an inverted phase to the standard vuvuzela sound creating interference.


For just 3 Euros, it can be yours! http://antivuvuzelafilter.com/ Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment